The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 gives unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Enhanced Real CPR Help
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz® electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help technology provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Text and voice prompts provide visual and audible feedback to the rescuer on CPR quality
- High -resolution LCD touchscreen display with vivid resuce images provides visual guidance to responders
- A CPR cycle timer and a large color bar gauge show CPR compression depth
- Universal one-piece CPR Uni-padz electrodes feature a 5 year shelf life
- 8-second pre-shock analysis pause reduces overall pauses during the rescue
- Built-in WiFi connectivity can automatically report device rediness and offer fast access to clinical event data, including CPR performance data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: CPR Uni-padz and child-mode selection softkey offers one solution to treat both adult and children
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures and altitude, vibration, and shock
- Rugged design features an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- 5-year smart battery can report it power status
- Post-event support via ZOLL RescueNet® Code Review/Case Review
- Comprehensive automatic self-tests ensure device rediness
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic configuration
- Export clinical data, udate device software, or clone/upload configuration through the USB port
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)