Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology. Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high-quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
Intellisense CPR (ICPR) Technology
ICPR technology provides corrective prompts to help rescuers of all skill levels perform high-quality CPR throughout the entire rescue. ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest AHA guidelines.
User-paced prompts guide the rescuer step-by-step through the rescue, also providing CPR instructon to promote optimal technique. RescueCoach technology monitors the rescuer's actions to ensure that they complete each critical task before moving on th the next.
With a touch of a button, rescuers can toggle to an alternate language at any point in the rescue. Providing rescue prompts and CPR instruction in two languages broadens the scope of potential rescuers. This feature is especially useful for public access AEDs.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages with a touch of a button
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarized Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year life shelf
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Peadiatric capability with Intellisense™ pediatric defibrillation pads (recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or wighing less than 55 pounds (25kg)